Full time Fitter - Welders are needed now!
Superior Stainless are leaders in providing metal fabrications which are designed and created to our customers' specifications. Our success has grown from our ability to combine skill sets that ensures our work is practical, sustainable and cost-effective while maintaining our core values of Safety, Integrity, Excellence and Innovation.
Owner operated alongside an equally dedicated and professional team based in New Plymouth, our point of difference is our people! We love what we do, what we build and the positive impact it has in the industries we service.
We need you to join our team of talented engineers so we can continue to grow and meet production demands to our high standards.
Work / Life balance and competitive pay remuneration is what we are all about
About the role
- MIG / TIG welding - Light - Heavy Fabrication
- Standard working hours are: Monday to Thursday 7am to 4.30pm & Friday 7am to 11am
- A variety of projects both in the workshop and on sites across NZ
- Working to production schedules and deadlines
- Working in a tidy LEAN manufacturing environment
- Social and positive family orientated workplace
- A focused and supportive atmosphere
- Up-skilling and professional development qualifications can be provided if desired.
- Tidy workshop with a focus on quality equipment / tools
- Attractive remuneration package
Skills and experience
- Experience essential in MIG and TIG welding, qualifications and or welding tickets of benefit but no required
- Ability to read drawings and plans accurately
- Understanding of materials / metals 1mm-25mm wall thickness and measuring accurately
- Every task carried out to meet quality standards, carry out problem solving as a team and working towards continuous improvement
- Forklift experience in operating, certificate or license a benefit but not essential as can be provided
- Great verbal communication skills are important
- Ability to work on jobs individually and as a team to meet deadlines
- A positive approach to Health and Safety, a focus on clean work areas and care taken of equipment and tools
If you think we are a great fit for you and want to know more get in touch!