ARE YOU a Sheet Metal Fabricator?
Who CAN …
- Weld proficiently using Tig and Mig processes (minimum 2 year experience essential)
- Use a Guillotine and Pressbrake (experience preferred)
- Fabricate with Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Aluminium
- Fabricate to drawings
- Fabricate without drawings
- Work things out for themselves
- Produce quality work
Who ARE …
- “Team-players” – working well with others
- Good communicators BOTH verbal and written
Who HAVE …
- Full NZ Driver’s Licence
- NZ citizenship, NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa
Most of our work is based in our workshop in Bell Block, Taranaki. At times some on-site work is required, including away from Taranaki on occasions.
Top rates offered for experienced tradesmen. A pre-employment medical and drug test are required.